I pray that you are all well. We are 8 weeks away from our presentation of "Ashes to Beauty". I am excited to see it all coming together. Please continue to pray that the hand of the Lord would continue to guide us, and bring it all together.
*Spring Payments are due this week .
*Building rental payment is due. (Because of this payment, there are no ticket sales. Our Celebrations are free to the public. Please remeber to invite as many people as you would like to our Celebration. These presentations have been a great way to share the gospel with unbelievers.)
*Seamstresses needed. Please let me know your availability.
1. STUDENT REHEARSAL – Monday, June 2, 2008. Students – 6p.m.-9p.m.
2. STUDENT DRESS REHEARSAL – Friday, June 6, 2008. Students -2:30p.m.-6p.m.
3. WORSHIP CELEBRATION – Saturday, June 7, 2008 – Students – 6p.m.- finish
4. WORSHIP CELEBRATION – Sunday, June 8, 2008 – Students – 1:45p.m.-finished.
*Senior, Junior I & II will have an additional rehearsal on Saturday morning June 7, 2008. We will also be holding classes for each company the week of the Celebration. Please put this in your calendar now, and be sure to ask for time off from work and other activities.
1. Junior II - Shining Light - 9:30-10:45a.m.
2. Junior I- JOY - Jewels of Yahweh - 10:45-12:00p.m.
3. Senior - Soli Deo Gloria - 12:00-1:15p.m.
*Senior & Junior I Company will be required to stay after Sunday's presentation to clean-up till finished. This is mandatory - please make a note of this.
*Picture Day I - Monday, May 12, 2008 - For all classed during scheduled class times. Sometimes we run over the class times, please be flexible and make room for this in your schedules.
*Picture Day II - Monday, May 19, 2008 - Senior, Junior I & II Companies.
*Photo Albums & individual pictures will be available. You will also be receiving forms for these within a week or so.